It’s time for a real chat about SEO! I have never seen anything that has contractors mystified, mesmerized, and otherwise chasing a mystical pot of gold at the end of the rainbow, that may or may not be there, like search engine optimization.
Let’s discuss my experience what is and has worked.
Go to the Contractor Momentum Lounge: https://www.facebook.com/groups/896216427196514/
00:24 My SEO experience
- How we built the GCA business from traffic from Google
- Why going from 2000 daily visitors to 500 strategic visitors per day is better
- Assessing and cleaning up website content to reduce traffic – going against every advice on SEO
8:58 Expectations for SEO
- Search engine usage is declining (and its effects)
- How search engines are sending traffic to paid ads
12:45 What SEO is and is not about
- Google’s mission with the search platform
- Why old SEO tricks don’t work anymore
- How I got pages ranking #1 on Google without keywords on the page
16:00 What you can do for SEO
- SEO tips to rank higher on search engines
- Taking advantage of Google search console
- Pitching in the MDM framework for top-ranking local page
26:56 Main takeaways
- What I want you to remember about SEO
- How to know if you’re paying for gimmicky SEO services
SEO has changed over the years… These facts and tips will change the way you think about it now! Get to action on some practical advice I gave in this episode and find out how many wins a few changes in SEO application can make.